AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Fibroman
Hi folks

Just letting of steam, I went out last night to a fans meeting at my football club and when I got out some *&%$**!! had smashed the window of my car, I've only had it a few months, I was devastated. Thankfully the only damage was the smashed window they had rifled through the glove box but as far as I can tell the only thing they have stolen are a couple of birthday cards I was going to post for my wife. The car next to me had been "done" as well. I'm just glad I didn't go in the van they might have found a few more valuables in there.

It really makes me mad that these "people" can go around damaging other peoples property.

On a positive note I phoned the insurance company and they sent someone round today to fit a new window, so my pride and joy is back to its best but it was an expensive night as it has cost me £50 (insurance excess).

Right, rant over I feel better now.
Visit my website: Fibromyalgia Help

Re: AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

elaine ann
oh graham how horrible for you.our car has never been very tidy inside.and one night someone smashed our window and the police knocked on the door as someone had phoned them.the police man said i am so sorry but they have made a right mess inside i didnt like to say it was already like that it even had a half eaten pie in a bag.lol
elaine ann
Joy

Re: AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Joy
Oh Graham

What s---- there are in this world makes your blood boil. Bet they never get caught that makes my blood boil even more and if they did the court says naughty person dont do it again NOW THAT makes it boil over

hugs

Re: AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Buffy Boo
Administrator
I'm sorry that this has happened Graham.
On a positive note, it wasn't the van.
The person or persons who are responsible will get theirs...the powers that be will see to that. Maybe next time they'll come back as a slug.
I'm glad that the damage was limited.
be happy
Buffy xx
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Re: AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Wendy
Oh Graham I'm so sorry lovey, they are little gits cant keep their hands to themselves, but as Buff says it could have been your van and cost you a lot more.

Sending lots of hugs
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.