Gold star of the week.

1234

Gold star of the week.

Wendy
Just a thought, I think it would be nice to have a gold star of the week, or more than one if we've been good.

I nominate Stuart, our Heathers hubby, because hes been a star looking after her.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.
Joo

Re: Gold star of the week.

Joo

  I totally agree!!!

Well done Stuart, you're hero of the week!!

Joo x

Re: Gold star of the week.

Fibroman
This thread made me smile, we give our kiddies a gold star when they eat there dinner, or do something else good, they are so proud bless em. I can just see Stuarts chest puffing out with pride.
Visit my website: Fibromyalgia Help

Re: Gold star of the week.

heather
This is Stuart.. thanks very much for the star, my chest is puffing out with pride, unfortunately my belly is still sticking out further! lol. Heather is being a good patient, almost had to resort to sewing her 'jamas to the sheets to keep her in bed though. Thanks for the support you have all given her, it's helped me a lot too.
Regards, Stuart.

Re: Gold star of the week.

Olive
Well done Stuart,you deserve lots of gold stars. Olive

Re: Gold star of the week.

Wendy
You deserve it Stuart, can we book you when we are not well?, although Steve would be a good un too.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Gold star of the week.

heather
Hi everyone I had to go off earlier because I think I typed myself out, but I had to come back on to say thank you for giving Stuart the gold star, he was really chuffed

Heather
Joo

Re: Gold star of the week.

Joo

I love the fact that Stuarts belly sticks out further than his chest  !!

I've got an old man with one of those too!!

Joo x

Re: Gold star of the week.

Wendy
And I have!!!!!!!
Has anyone got someone in mind for next week???

It's got to be Heather, she has gone through a lot these last few weeks, I can't begin to imagine what she's going through yet she has still managed to come on here and give us all a laugh, so for that reason my vote goes to Heather.

I agree Graham, this weeks gold star goes to Our lovely Heather, although I think we should add a bravery one too!!!!!!!
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Gold star of the week.

Buffy Boo
Administrator
I third the vote for Heather.
I've said so in another post somewhere on the forum.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
Joo

Re: Gold star of the week.

Joo

Yay......Heather!!!!  BIG gold star for you mate!!

Joo xxxxxxx

Re: Gold star of the week.

Olive
Yes she deserves to have  a dozen gold stars, she is soo brave.  Olive xxx

Re: Gold star of the week.

heather
Good morning everyone, thankyou so much for my gold star, and it doe smake you feel proud knowing the friends you have are real friends,thank you so very much

Love Heather
xxxxxx

Re: Gold star of the week.

heather
Hi people have we chosen the winner of the gold star this week yet ?????? If not I would like to nominate Fibro Man, he is the only male who has stuck by us, he is always there with a kind word, and any help we need he is there for us, and also what other male would put up with a group of moaning females lol we have had plenty of males made them self members and try to understand us,  but they could never put up with our moans, our anger, our PMT lol so I am nominating Fibro Man..........

Love Heather
Joo

Re: Gold star of the week.

Joo

What a great idea Heather! Grahams GOT to be one of a kind to put up with us lot and my cheek  Isn't it strange how we all became friends because of fibro?

Enjoy your special week Fibro Man

Joo x

Re: Gold star of the week.

Wendy
Woooo hoooo Graham, I couldn't agree more Heather, yes he does put up with us moaners, always a caring word.

Thank you Graham xx
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Gold star of the week.

Fibroman
Oh come on you lot there are more deserving cases than little ole me.

Oh well I suppose I had better make an acceptance speech.

Friends, this award means more to me than you can imagine, I gladly accept it, not just for me but on behalf of all long suffering men all over the world who have to put up with moaning women.

I would like to thank my agent, my loving family who have supported me throughout, the many fans who have voted for me and of course my parents but for who I wouldn't be here before you tonight. I will wear my Gold Star with pride. Thankyou. (Departs stage left wiping away tears with a hanky).

Visit my website: Fibromyalgia Help
Joo

Re: Gold star of the week.

Joo
Can I have your autograph please Fibro Man   *sighs of adoring admiration.............

Joo x
1234