I'm painting and drawing.......

Joo

I'm painting and drawing.......

Joo

.......and loving it! Who's doing anything new? Got a new craft or maybe a new project on the go?

Joo x

Re: I'm painting and drawing.......

elaine ann
hi joo not much really still doing family tree stuff love it
elaine ann
Joo

Re: I'm painting and drawing.......

Joo

So hows the family tree going and how far back have you managed to go Elaine? One of my brothers did a lot on my mums family and we went to find my great grandmothers old cottage which we eventually found and as we had a photo too it made life easier! Because the females were older mums my g.grandmother was born in the late 1800's so we have fewer relatives I reckon!! We also found an 8 year old boy in one census living at the cottage but don't know who/why or where he came from!

Any strange happenings in your tree?

Joo x

Re: I'm painting and drawing.......

elaine ann
hi joo i have gone back as far as 1805 on my dads side but have a mysery about my gr gran who died from drowning when she fell from the canalboat she was living on in 1919 trying to find out who she was living with at the time not an easy task hope you are ok elaine
Joo

Re: I'm painting and drawing.......

Joo

Wow! Not a nice way to go Elaine, must have been hard living on a barge back then. I saw a programme about life on barges and the families had a tough old time of it, thats for sure. Health and Safety would have a field day!! Have you been in contact with the company records of the barge owners? There might be something there, you never know.

I'm doing okay thanks - hows life with you?

Joo x