Looking for a positive focus group for Fibro

Looking for a positive focus group for Fibro

Mary Speed
Hello, My name is Mary, and I live in the USA and am looking for a positive based support group for Fibromyalgia... Tired of hearing about those with Fibro who believe their pain is worse than others, thos who believe they have done something to cause this illness and those who want to let it beat them out of life!! There has to be a positive group someplace! I have Fibro I know how bad it can be looking for positive fighters!!