New Game

1234 ... 14

New Game

heather
Hey I found this great new came on my breast site
I will start by making a comment about the next poster (the person below me) the next person to read this will respond with either a true or false and perhaps a comment as to why. Then they will in turn post a comment about the next person.

Here's an example:

The person below me is spending Saturday night relaxing at home.

Re: New Game

heather
True

i sat and watched the TV

The person below me is planning a holiday

Re: New Game

heather
False

I dont think we are going holiday this year.

The person below me drives a big car

Re: New Game

Rita56
False,the only thing I can drive is my hubby round the bend.

The person below me loves cream cakes.
Rita xxxx (FMS,RA,IBS,CFS with honours)

Re: New Game

Fibroman
True, aren't I naughty

The person below me has fibro

Sorry, the person below me has a pet dog.
Visit my website: Fibromyalgia Help

Re: New Game

heather
True
I have my little Bobby

The person below me is going shopping today
Joy

Re: New Game

Joy
False

I am going to my support group

The person below me likes the snow

Re: New Game

xstitchnurse
True

The person below me likes their gp ( this could be fun!)
Joo

Re: New Game

Joo
True!! Known him since our Jen was born and have a definate soft spot for him along with the rest of the local female population!!

The person below me has brown hair.

Re: New Game

Wendy
True my hair is brown.
The person below me has their ears pierced.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: New Game

Rita56
True

The person below me likes reading books.
Rita xxxx (FMS,RA,IBS,CFS with honours)

Re: New Game

elaine ann
true i love reading autobiographies
elaine ann

Re: New Game

elaine ann
trust me to balls it up

the person below me is going to tell us a joke

Re: New Game

xstitchnurse
False
 but could do with someone telling me something funny as I got a kidney infection and am fed up

The person below me is eating an ice cream cornet
Joy

Re: New Game

Joy
false

The person below me likes music
Joo

Re: New Game

Joo
True

The person below me is typing a post!!

Re: New Game

Buffy Boo
Administrator
False.....
I was just reading!
 The person below me felt naughty eating a bar of chocolate.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
Joy

Re: New Game

Joy
So true

The person below me

likes walks by the sea

Re: New Game

heather
True
but its a ;long time since I walked anywhere.

The person below me

can ride a horse

Re: New Game

Fibroman
False but I've been on a donkey at Skegness

The person below has been out in the rain today.