Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joo

Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joo

Crafts anyone?

Joo x

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

elaine ann
hi joo
just making my christmas cards at the moment and knitting some dolls clothes for isabella.i was going to make her a rag doll but having trouble locating some stretch stockinette for the body
elaine

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Bongo
I am making some jewellery. Some will be for Christmas prezzies.  xx
Joy

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joy
I am glass painting candle holders for my bathroom

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Olive
I am making xmas cards, and knitting some dolls clothes for twin dolls. Olive

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Wendy
Still doing jewellery, I made almost £200 at my party last night
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.
Joy

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joy
Well done Wendy

Joo

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joo
Blimey, good response peeps!

Well done Wendy, another great jewellery day for you, did you take photos? You and Ali really should meet up

Do you collect dolls Olive?

I'm afraid the cardmaking is defunct in my place these day Olive and Elaine although I have loads of equipment etc. And dare I say I'm getting my cards via Help for Heroes and the Card Factory this year.

Havent done glass painting for a long time now Joy but I did some glass painted christmas cards a few years ago using acetate. I seem to remember doing it on a 'piece-work' system, angels one day, xmas trees the next and so on!!

I'm doing fabric based hobbies this winter - still making some trousers and am looking at making a few bags hopefully.

Lets keep this thread going shall we?

Joo x

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Wendy
Thanks all, I think you are right Joo Ali should come over to me sometime
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.
Joo

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Joo

Shes on Facebook, give her a nudge or something!

Joo x

Yes i did but stopped as i have no where to put them. I have finished knitting little cardigans, for the girls xmas dolls
and then my youngest daughter asked me to knit some clothes for the twin dolls she as got for Ellie for christmas, so i am still knitting

I never did get into knitting, Ive done squares for the WI, in fact is was Dawn French's Mum and gran, they sewed them altogether.I'm still doing jewellery, got a couple of things on before xmas
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Nights are drawing in - who's doing what?

Buffy Boo
Administrator
I've done little crafts lately......but I am alive, so that's good.
Going to make nature based decorations this year. Mistletoe, holly and Ivy. I've bought 6 baby trees from ebay and I'm going to pot them up for the kids so they can have living celebration trees.

Love to all.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!