Not ILL enough

Wendy
I got refused ESA (Employment support allowance) because I'm not ILL enough, they said we realise that the client had a lot of pain and fatigue problems but it wont stop her from working the barstewards, so I'm off into my little hole for a while, to mill it over I hope whoever made the decision doesn't sleep for a week eh!!!
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Not ILL enough

elaine ann
i cant believe it wendy they are vile i wish they could have just one days pain and see what its like unbelievable.
is everyone enjoying this spell of sunshine?dried all my washing yesterday.
elaine ann

Re: Not ILL enough

Adele
Wendy I just dont understand how these people make their decisions. If you feel ill and in pain all the time how can they say you're not ill enough!! These people make me so bloody angry, I went through 4 medicals before I was given it and I think that was finally because I saw a considerate doctor ( yes they do exist!) The whole system needs to be sorted out! Dont give up and I dont know if your gp is helpful if they are get them to write a letter on your behalf. Im very lucky with my gp and he has been brilliant he wrote me 3 letters towards my DLA appeal if definately helps to have them on your side!! Anyway sending you best wishes and hugsx  Adele

Re: Not ILL enough

Wendy
Oh Thank you girls, I have a very good Dr but I've come to the conclusion that I don't need their bl88dy money so Im going to start selling my jewellery for myself, if I become a rich and famous jewellery magnet I will think again about doing it for charity!!!!.
I dried some of my washing outside today just had to finish them off in the dryer
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.