Not a happy bunny

Wendy
I'm a little annoyed as once again we are a group of folk who's condition is all in our heads, today I was refused Employment support allowance(used to be incapacity benefit)as from the medical I had she said there wasn't any reason I couldn't work, the cow bag I hope she gets Fibro, Has anyone appealed a decision?Its says I can take someone with me, who did you take and Is it a good idea?
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Not a happy bunny

Hell's Granny
My son is currently appealing an ESA decision, he was injured whilst attending a New Deal Course, which has left him on crutches, awaiting an arthroscopy on his knee. The Surgeon has recommended an Urgent appointment, but it seems to cut no ice with DWP..

Cheers HG

Re: Not a happy bunny

Wendy
I'm sorry about your son, Its even worse now, after I had that decision I thought I would just go and get myself a job which I did, I enjoyed it so much but guess what, 12 weeks and my knees went, now I have osteoarthritis, in both my knees, so I'm off to try again. maybe eh!!!!!

ps its nice to meet you.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Not a happy bunny

Hell's Granny
Hi Wendy,

My son has got his surgery date at last, now I can go back to them with something concrete. We only want the ESA until he's had the surgery, he should be fine afterwards, and he wants to work, his anbition is to get on a Blacksnithing course and eventuall becoma an Armourer for re-enactment.

I'm soon going to be applying for DLA, as I can barely walk and my Rheumy has sent me to a Cardiologist in addition.

Cheers, Midori

Re: Not a happy bunny

Wendy
Hi Granny, I hope all goes well for your sons op, I have just been awarded £65 49 a week as my GP is giving me sick notes,(he said he will give me them till 'i'm 65, he's such a good Dr)
Good luck with the DLA Its like a maze getting round their paper work!!!!
Are you on Face book? there are some good Fibro sites on there
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Not a happy bunny

Hell's Granny
Hi,

No, I can't get the hang of Facebook, I've tried, but I'm not too good with the pc.

Cheers, HG