Quote of the day

Buffy Boo
Administrator
Found these and liked them.
Anyone else have interesting quotes they would like to share.

    James M. Barrie

Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.
 Leonardo da Vinci
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
Joy

Re: Quote of the day

Joy
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance

Re: Quote of the day

heather
Hi Loves these, I once had a diary which had a different quote on every page, One of them which I loved was
To get to the end of the rainbow you have to go through the rain/

Heather
Joy

Re: Quote of the day

Joy

Many people are lonely because they built walls instead of bridges
Joy

Re: Quote of the day

Joy
A penny saved is a government oversight

Re: Quote of the day

heather
joy love all these quotes, and they are so true

Heather