Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Joo

Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Joo

There is a growing number of people who in the future will be wearing red every friday to show support for our soldiers and if you want to do so, it's starting this week and will only finish when they've all come home.

Joo x

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Wendy
Okey dokey I will wear something red tomorrow.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

elaine ann
yes will wear my red jumper
elaine ann

yes i will wear my red jumper
Joo

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Joo

Wore a red t-shirt AND a red hoodie today and all the family wore red. Netty text me to say she would be wearing red knickers!! I reckon she's living in hope  !!!

Don't forget it's every friday until our boys and girls come home

Joo x

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Wendy
I had red socks on!!!!
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.
Joo

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Joo

.......are you declaring some kind of fetish there Wenderoony?

Joo x

No silly, they are xmas socks.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

elaine ann
hi wore my red cardigan again today
elaine ann

Re: Red Fridays - are you taking part?

Buffy Boo
Administrator
I had my red jumper on.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!