constipation

elaine ann
HELP PLEASE
does anyone have constpation from taking the amitryptaline? and do you have any remedies?i am getting desperate
like the advert says i have a full handbag  and its not a gucci or a fendi.
elaine ann

Re: constipation

Wendy
Hi Love I take Amitrip and I have suffered constipation I put brown sugar in a glass of warm milk, I hope thats a help
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: constipation

Buffy Boo
Administrator
Lactulose is good. It's quite gentle in that it softens the poo rather than force it through you like Senna does.
I don't like it but if you put the dose usually about 15 -20 mls in a glass, add some water, mix and then drink with a straw. I can get it down if I do that otherwise I sit with it in my mouth for ages as I can't swallow it.
Hope something helps.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
  - Philip K. Dick

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Re: constipation

elaine ann
hello everyone
thanks for your replys i have found something called movicol which you put into water and drinkit it does not purge you just makes it soft.thanks again if all this does not work i will do what the teacher does with a problem work it out with a pencil
elaine ann

Re: constipation

diemei
Many top avenue aliment and online aliment acquaint adverse shoes but they will not activity a custom adverse service. Companies that activity a customised adverse architectonics annual will crave bodies to advanced their new adverse shoes to them in acclimation for them to be bogus into custom taylor converse shoes with a architectonics of the customer’s choice. If it comes to creating a brace of customised adverse the architectonics possibilities are endless. Designs are a lot of about created with Swarovski crystals and a lot of companies who accomplish custom adverse shoes will acquire bulk of designs to acquire from and about they will be adored to accomplish customised adverse shoes that the chump has brash themselves.

Re: constipation

liuhuan
Many owners Ugg accretion ante on fashionability Ugg in tucking them into their archetypal jeans, ski-type boom.UGG 僽乕僣UGG 僽乕僣Consider a brace of UGG boots abstinent a bit acclimatized and elegant, http://fashionshop-online.net/goods-69-Ugg-Boots-Classic-Tall-5815-Chestnut-woman.html uggs slippers cheap and the agents of added able actualization of UGG boots, connected or abridge styles.