netty says hi

netty
Hi all, hope everyone is ok. I've had bit of a crap year but hopefully getting somewhere now. Realised I couldn't remember web address 4 the site so text joo & emailed graham. After i'd done that the brain kicked in remembered the nabble bit so googled (giggled). Short on time now so keeping it brief (& had 2 get password reminder, lol)

Take care all & hopefully will get 2 have a proper lookabout 2moro, tho does seem a bit short on posts so maybe we're all having a crap time. Much love & gentle hugs, take care of your spoons

netty xx