new year

elaine ann
hi girls i just want to wish you all a very happy new year.hope it brings you everything you desire.
ps what did you all get from santa?
elaine ann

Re: new year

Wendy
I wish everyone a very happy and well new year.
I got a hobby set of drills and stuff, lots of smellies and vouchers to our local garden center.
What goes round comes round, its a shame you cant be a fly on the wall to watch it happen.

Re: new year

elaine ann
hi wendy
i got a watch,a subscription for ancestry .co.uk which i was really thrilled with.i got slippers pjs,another watch,i was very happy with my pressies
elaine ann

Re: new year

Hippychick
Love and best wishes to you and your families for a wonderful, HEALTHY and happy 2010 and may it bring all you desire and the loved ones to share it with.

Oh and btw.....it took me A-G-E-S to squeeze myself in that tiny glass!

Gentle New Year hugglies one an' all. God bless.
Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com